Thursday, February 23, 2006

Best Last Name EVER


I have done it. I have found the best last name ever. It is all over people, I have won the name game.

I tried to get my wife to change her last name, again since she took my last name when we got married. This time to the greatest last name in the history of last names: Doctor J. Here is an example, from Arthur Vandaley to Arthur Doctor J. First and middle names will remain the same, but replace the last name of anyone with "Doctor J". Robert Blake Doctor J. Amanda Rebecca Doctor J. Lawrence Arabia Doctor J. My wife's name is Heather Mae, so Heather Mae Doctor J. Earl William Doctor J.

Now I know you are thinking, I am a big Dr. J fan. Not the case at all, I am in fact a Celtics fan. I had great dislike for Julius Erving, as he was in the same conference as my beloved Celts. But even a hardcore fan like me can not deny, his nick name makes the best last name ever.

It is funny, poignant, and unforgetable. You can even Hyphenate the name to make it even longer, i.e. James Earl Jones-Doctor J. Mother Thereasa of Calcutta-Doctor J.

Ultimately it would lead to someone, somewhere taking this DR J thing to the next level and naming their son/daughter (it will work for both genders) Doctor Jay Doctor J. Think about it! You could call them Doctor J squared. Or just plain Doctor Doctor.

Why am I the first person to think of this? Talk about ideas whose times have come.

1 comment:

  1. I notice that you are taking credit for coming up with the greatest last name ever ... actually, I've had the last name ... Dr J for a while now.

    Signed: Adolf Hitler Dr J

    ReplyDelete