Thursday, February 23, 2006

Brazil and NBC can kiss my black ass

Both the country of Brazil and the Network TV Syndicate, NBC can kiss my black ass. Here is why...

Brazil for all it's beauty and charm, beaches and parties...really just puts my country to shame, what with the snow and unbelievably moronic President and shit like that. That is why Brazil can kiss my black ass, plus I bet they have great golf there and it goes all year round. You Brazillian bastards.

Now, NBC...NB fucking C. Local Channel here, but cable is ridiculously priced and it doesn't allow for great services like the NFL ticket or NBA league pass, so if you go with DirectTV (which does offer those services at a smaller price) you can't get all the local channels. You have to fill out a request sheet for the channel to be delivered via DirectTV, which has to be approved by NBC. If they approve it, you then have to pay something like $5 extra a month. Here is the thing, NBC doesn't allow most residents here to get access to its feeds. Why? Because they are little freaking Nazi butt divers. Well, I am sure there is a fiscal reason for their black-balling of local feeds, but seriously NBC, you can kiss every part of my small, black ass.

5 comments:

  1. Dude - get a mirror, your ass is white.

    Go and buy yourself an antenna for $15 bucks and I am sure NBC will get the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did not mean my posterior by any means. I think Brazil kissing my tookus would be uncomfortable for both myself and Brazil alone, much less NBC. I meant my black baby donkey, pic featured.

    As for the antenae, we have one and it does work but the signal strength from the local affiliate is so weak, it is really not even worth watching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a little black donkey? Can we borrow him for a while? I think that would be a great alternative to a lawn mower. Oh, who am I kidding, he would just end up sleeping in the sun and barking at every one/dog that walks by our house, just like the two that live there now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a little black donkey? Can we borrow him for a while? I think that would be a great alternative to a lawn mower. Oh, who am I kidding, he would just end up sleeping in the sun and barking at every one/dog that walks by our house, just like the two that live there now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the double comment, i love it. however i should warn you that all my conkey does is sniff ass, poop and bark. it is a very strange donkey. thinks he is a dog or perhaps even a dixie chick. ooh! take that you dixie chicks...they are cool. i just can't stand their music.

    ReplyDelete