Saturday, November 13, 2010

The return of My Dick In A Box.

After a three year sabbatical, I'm back up in this mug like the resurrection. To start off, My Dick In A Box.

I recently got censored from my previous blog site (Fuck you thoughts.com), and have returned to greener pastures. My older posts have been cleaned up and mostly deleted, keeping only those that brought a grin to my chin. I kept copies of most my other posts and will be re-frying them soon.

I should make note that I will not be censoring myself at all, like I have done in the past. I will enunciate words and ideas that many find taboo and offensive, and more often than not will be found completely without purpose. I will also tend to end my more ridiculous ones with "God Bless America." This is in honor of the first amendment which guarantees freedom of speech, even and especially, shitty speech. (I have LOTS of that.) So be forewarned and if I say something which you find distasteful and putrescent, something which causes dyspepsia of the soul, cest la vie. Don't act like a fucking victim. You done been told once.

God Bless America!

2 comments:

  1. It begins...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly- You certainly made that sound awfully ominous. You of all people should know that I am perfectly harmless. My ideas on the other hand...yeah...ominous works.

    Anonymous- Feelin the love. If I may be so bold, who are you?

    ReplyDelete