Thursday, December 14, 2006

I am going to kill all you mother fuckers, by Ron Artest

AAAAAAH! You don't tell me what color the moon beam rented out for a cheese ball, mother fucker! I will kill you! They called me crazy, but they cant see the shoelace pie from the window above the old lady and the cab driver! Shoelace pie, you dead mother fuckers! Kill you all! SHOELACE PIE!

I wipe my ass from back to front, and my nuts smell like my ass. DON'T TOUCH THAT BODY SUIT SNATCHER, CUZ I WILL CUT YOU! I will cut you dead, then cut me till I am dead, then come back to life to kill you some more. AAAAAAAAAHHHH! I have termite burns in my garage and no tube top lovers!! You don't know Ron Artest! He has shingles like the roof over Albania and the queen of Egypt! You hear the words that are coming out of my ears?!?! You are DEAD! I will eat Mexico by the weekend!!

Two by four! Two by four!! TWO BY FOUR!!!! I have wheels like the ones on God's head so he can roll backwards into the future and you aint never seen what I heard you said to me on the two by four. AAAAAAARRGH! TWO BY F-F-F-FOOOOOOUR!

I have two guns pointed at the head of the building right now and I will whip out my dick in public. I will return from the Pentagon with a rocket launcher because they are on sale, five for one this week only! And I am not crazy! I have a golf ball in my penis and it has your name on it!

Mark my words mother fuckers, two...by...four. I swear to the holy monkey milk shake, I will kill all you mother fuckers. First though, I will punch your grandmother in the kidney because that way you will piss rubber, and your dog will get dizzy from the force of the light that I shine into your bathroom window. DO NOT FUCK WITH ME ANYMORE, Reddenbacher!!! You pop the fluffiest kernel in the river town, but I have a cigarette lighter that can talk and smoke all my crack while I am not looking. SHOELACE PIE, you shoe-lacey mother fucker!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Shiny Yours Clearly,
Captain Shamus O'Reilley...no...Ron Arent Nest...nooo...AAAAAAH!!



3 comments:

  1. Clearly, you are one of Ron Artest's ilk. I personally do not understand what either of you are talking about, but i forwarded your message on to him and he had this to say:

    Shoelace pie is two by four. Cant you read my feelings? I killed you 9 times three days ago.

    Love,
    bobble jim grape vines artest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I request blogs that don't involve the NBA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoah there. i just write about what i know. i suppose i could write about my family, whom i vaguely know. or i could write about cartoons, they kick ass. or i could write about frumunda cheese. for all you who dont know what frumunda cheese is, you are lucky, i dont recommend you find out about it. it is very nasty.

    ReplyDelete