Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Harshing the Fall Man

Funny thing, Jerry Falwell died as I am sure you are all aware. I mean that he died is not funny, that is really never funny, unless something happens like a clown falling into an open sewer and dying, that is kinda funny, but back to the Fallster it is funny because everybody seems thrilled that he is dead. I have seen nothing but snide comments and jokes, titters and jabs placed at a dead, over weight telle-evangelist. And it is not laugh out loud funny but ironic funny. I think this is a bit calloused and unfair. Granted I think that his ideals were as skewed as the Hemler's, Crippin's, and Michael Jackson's, but then again isn't this America? It was last time I checked. Sure we are over run with corrupted governments, industrials, and just plain crazy fucks, but this is still America. Here you get to say things and believe things regardless of how popular the beliefs may be. Of course that glistening display of liberty is not without cost, and the cost is NOT dead soldiers like the military would have you believe, or even the suffering of our fore fathers, or anything else that someone else ever did. The suffering is that you have to defend Jerry Pig-Fuck Falwell's right to the same fucking bullshit you do.

I for one hate racism. Self imposed ignorance that destroys the fabric of communication and progression and has dated our entire species back to the rock and fire days, because people apparently want to be retarded. Hate it and will never take part in it. But for that racist fucking American sitting next to me spouting epithet after epithet, I would fight to the death for his/her right to spout that hate filled shit. Ya see, it is also my right, indeed my daughters right to spout her crazy shit and THAT is what Jerry Falwell was all about. Not to himself or people that think like he did, but to people like me who disagreed with everything that he has ever done...that was published at least. That mother fucking piece of judgmental, over the top, fervent religious crap factory, believe it or not, was actually our freedom canary in the mine of dissolution and tyranny. Sure if he had his way, like Bush and Jesse Jackson, we would make certain things illegal to say. We would make punishments more diabolic and biblical for menial things like eating bovine at the end of the week or using rubbers. We would persecute women and minorities because power is in the numbers so there for must also be the truth, right? This is how he would have structured the world, through his blinkered Philistine brain damaged views, and the thought of it all makes me sick. But make no mistake, you pretentious mother fuckers who are convinced you know everything about everything (I am in that group too. Most liberals are.), we needed J the F because he reminded of this. In fact, fuck that, he did not remind of us, he wrapped it around a baseball bat and beat our teeth out with it. I thought he was a fascist, a jerk, probably a pedophile as most fundamental Christians are, I thought this was the kind of guy to fuck another man up the ass and not even have the common courtesy to give him a reach around. I was convinced of all of this, but at the same time I realized that this guy is what keeps the balance of liberty between the blind fools, like Republicans and the judgmental assholes, like us normal people. He kept us from becoming NAZI ass bastards like him. He kept us honest. For that one simple reason, I will miss Jerry. But then again, with Rumsfeld, Muslim Terrorists, Catholics and those people that give their children pictures of aborted fetuses to protest Planned Parenthood, I am safely assured that mantle will not go unhelmed.

I am sure I offended some people with this and I am sure I will receive comments about how way off base I am and all sorts of shit I can not even think of right now, and to all those people I really only have one thing to say, I pray the irony is not lost on you.

2 comments:

  1. Again, I hope you caught the irony of all that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The irony of an anonymous troll saying that Jerry Fallwell is what's wrong with our country?

    That's almost Alanis Morisette ironic.

    Keep on bloggin'

    ReplyDelete