Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I want to shampoo John Legend's crotch

I was listening to John Legend yesterday on the rather pointed advice of a co-worker and friend and I was astonished. I always knew who the guy was, because I email Snoop Dogg regularly. Oh Sure, HE will never admit that, but the Doggfather was all my idea. (Tomorrow I am going to wake up with a horse head in my bed. Problem is, the hyperbole is lost because I don't own a horse. I own a tube of glue though.) Seriously, though, call me back Snoop. Why you duckin me?

So, John Legend, NEVER used to listen to the cat. Well, I stand prostrated in repentance. That man makes good music, and I am not a huge fan of the genre. Just had to share that with all you plebeians and sycophants, posers and losers. If you want to pose, please for the love of all that is sacred, pose on this. (I am pointing to my groin right now. It is hard to point to one's groin in written word. Maybe something like: HAND ---------------> GROIN. Too allegorical?)

KISSES!

No comments:

Post a Comment